A portable camp table is a fantastic upgrade to weekends spent in the woods. After reviewing a number of the available options we added the Camco Aluminum Roll-Up Campsite Table to our travel kit. Easily assembled and broken down, it packs into an included carrying bag for easy storage.
Features & Specs (via Camco)
- Multi-Purpose: Ideal for RVing, camping, tailgating, and picnics
- Comfortably seats 4-6 people
- Measurements: 43.5-inches (L) x 27-inches (W) and stands 28-inches tall when assembled
- Easy-to-Store: Breaks down into five compact components
- Includes: Convenient storage bag
- Lightweight aluminum is weather and rust-resistant
Setting up the table
Setting up the table only takes a minute or two, though the cross braces can be a bit problematic, if not a downright pain in the ass. Rattling everything is generally the solution to getting the braces to seat on the posts. However, it does go quickly after you figure out the trick to it.
It’s one of the larger camp tables we looked into, and having lived with it for a number of trips, we wouldn’t want to go smaller. It’s nice to be able to cook outside of the van and our gas stove takes up almost half of the surface already.
It’s a lightweight table, but has been stout enough to support all our cooking items. Packs away to a reasonably small size, it doesn’t take a ton of space in our “garage” and has been a nice upgrade to our vanlife camping experience. Next up, sourcing the ideal camp chairs…
The Camco Aluminum Roll-Up Campsite Table sells for $75. We found ours on Amazon.com